Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and with European Regulation 2016/679
Purposes of Data Processing
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide pre-sale and after-sale services and general information on products and services and on the purchase network of NEWFORM S.P.A.
- Allow NEWFORM S.P.A. to carry out its internal administrative duty and to comply with all laws and/or orders of the applicable public authorities;
- Protect and assert the rights of NEWFORM S.P.A., including its ownership, and act to protect its Website;
The processing of your personal information will be carried out by personnel appointed and specialized by NEWFORM S.P.A. or on their behalf by third-party companies, by means of paper, digital and electronic instruments and with any other type of technology considered suitable. The processing will be handled in a lawful and correct manner and in compliance with the aforementioned law; suitable instruments will be used in order to guarantee security and confidentiality.
The Data Controller is NEWFORM S.P.A. with its registered office in via Marconi, 25/A, Frazione Vintebbio, 13037, Serravalle Sesia (VERCELLI), Italy – Tel. + 39/0163452011 – Fax + 39/0163458983 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data in question of treatment
The use of the website by visitors, for technical reasons, security and for statistical purposes, involves the collection and processing of various types of personal data related to the user:
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate our site obtain, during normal operation, some personal data implicit to the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information is not collected to be identified with interested parties, but because of their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to our website.
- Data provided by the user
This data is requested when requesting information, when present during a registration, in order to use our services or to send in a work application. You will be asked to give consent to the processing of your data according to the provisions indicated in the GDPR.
This is the data requested:
- Information given for newsletter subscription: email address.
- Information related to the "Work with us" page: email, attached Resume/CV, any personal data communicated directly by the user in the text of the email or in the relative attachments.
Not being a legal obligation, the transfer of your personal data to NEWFORM S.P.A. of the information mentioned is optional. However, your refusal to provide such data will make it impossible for us to proceed with the supply of the services provided on the NEWFORM S.P.A. website.
We would like to assure again that the purpose of these activities is closely related to corporate activities by limiting the use in contexts which may compromise personal dignity and decorum.
The Data Controller has provided the "Work with us" page to collect and evaluate applications received with the intent to be used for staff recruitment and selection. Resumes (CVs) received will be stored and re-evaluated in the future when the time is necessary for additional staff selection and for position openings compatible with the candidate's profile. Candidates may object at any time to the use of his/her personal information by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please remember to include on your resume, your consent to allow us to use your personal data for the position selection and please avoid including "particular" personal information (like health or religious, philosophical or political beliefs) not relevant to the position for which you are applying.
Storage of personal data
The data is collected according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the Privacy Code and by the GDPR (Art. 32) for the processing of such by means of computer, manual and automated tools and with reasons strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any event as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of such data.
The data will be stored in the relevant offices of NEWFORM S.P.A. for a period of time not exceeding that which is necessary for the intended use.
Data collected as part of the execution of the service may be communicated to:
- companies which provide services strictly connected and instrumental to the technical operations of this website, such as hosting service providers; companies which provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services; companies connected to NEWFORM S.P.A.; or which provide technical components for the execution of certain website features.
- organizations and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
Personal data may be transferred outside the European Union in order to be used by certain service providers. In this case, we shall ensure this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision according to standard clauses defined by the European Commission.
Personal data will never be shared or sold to third parties.
Rights of Data Subjects
Please note that, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code as well as articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the interested individual has the right to ask the Data Controller regarding:
- information about the existence of personal data, the origin of the same, the necessity and methods of handling and, if present, to obtain access to such personal data;
- updating, rectification, integration, deletion and limited use of personal data;
- the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including that which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected and/or subsequently processed.
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- the possibility of retrieving his/her own personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and legible by an electronic device, and such such data to another data controller without impediments.
- lodging a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
When using the services provided by NEWFORM S.P.A., the user confers the widest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damages sustained from processing, etc. which should have been attained by NEWFORM S.P.A. by third parties whose personal data has been processed through its use of the service in violation of the applicable standards on the protection of personal data. In any case, if you provide or otherwise use the personal data of third parties in the use of our service, you hereby guarantee - assuming all related liability and responsibility - that this particular hypothesis of processing is based on an appropriate legal basis (eg. the consent of the interested party) pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR which legitimizes the processing of the information in question.
The present information may be subject to change. If any substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Controller, the latter will notify the user by publishing such modifications with the maximum evidence on their website or through alternative or similar means.
We'd like to remind you that for any questions or requests regarding personal data and privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not wish to continue to receive communications from Newform, just send a communication to the dedicated email address email@example.com